We review every detail of our clients’ cases and then give them a realistic idea of what they can expect.
Based on this examination of case facts, we create personalized defense strategies that work to get clients the best possible outcomes.
Serious injuries caused by the gross negligence of another can change the course of your life forever.
We will fight to get you compensation for your medical costs, pain, lost income and other personal injury issues.
Capable Guidance From A
Proven Lowcountry Lawyer
The legal system can sometimes seem unfair to the average
person but we fight hard to make the system work for all people.
We will aggressively pursue the best results for each client given their
What’s more, with over 20 years experience practicing law, we’ve built
strong relationships with local courts, judges and prosecutors.
They are very good at what they do! Go see them today and be worry free!
– Kipp Cavadias
Great Lawyer, will definitely use again when needed. Thank You Beau!
– Charles McGee
He truly cares about his clients!! A wonderful lawyer!!
– Lamarr Richardson
* The Rules of Professional Conduct require disclosure that this is a “Testimonial” about the attorney. Please be aware that any result achieved on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.
Ways We Get You The Best Possible Results
- Traveling to their home, hospital room, or jail cell if they cannot come to the office
- Managing all aspect of the legal process so that they can focus on moving forward with their lives
- Quickly resolving legal obstacles that stand in the way of their needs
- Fighting on their behalf in the courtroom and in negotiations
- Working with a team of competent legal professionals, investigators, and case-specific specialists
Take the First Step
Contacting our firm from the very beginning of your legal challenges allows us to prevent common mistakes and stop potential problems.
Attorney Beau Seaton and his staff can handle communications with the police, insurance providers and any other parties involved in your case.
Our lawyer will give you the options for your case and then pursue your desired results.
Setup your first meeting by calling 843-761-3840.
Ready To Speak With An Attorney?
Let’s discuss the details of your case and see if we can help.
If you are considering separation or divorce, you will need to understand how South Carolina...
Failure to appear at a required court date in South Carolina can have immediate and severe...
Whether the charges are in state court or federal court, conspiracy in South Carolina is when two...