If you have been involved in an auto accident in the South Carolina Lowcountry,, get help from a local car accident attorney with close to 30 years of experience fighting for clients in South Carolina courtrooms.
The South Carolina car accident lawyers at the Seaton Law Office understand that bad things happen to good people, and you are counting on a full recovery of the compensation that is owed to you by the at-fault driver and their insurance company.
We know South Carolina auto accident law, court procedures, and how to get the maximum compensation that you are entitled to under the facts of your case and South Carolina law, whether that is through a quick settlement or litigation with the insurance company.
We will do everything that is legally and ethically within our power to ensure that you receive full and fair compensation from the insurance companies and the at-fault driver is held accountable for the damage they have caused.
Don’t wait to call your car accident lawyer in Moncks Corner! The insurance company’s attorneys may already be preparing their defense, and they will do everything they can to avoid paying your claim or to limit the amount that they pay.
Understanding Car Accidents in South Carolina
The Moncks Corner car accident lawyers at the Seaton Law Office care about their clients and take your case seriously.
When you call our office, we will:
- Meet with you to answer your questions, learn about your case, and help you to determine whether our law firm is the right fit for you,
- Investigate the accident and the parties involved,
- Gather the evidence you will need to prove liability and damages, retaining experts as needed,
- Locate and interview any witnesses who may help your case,
- Identify and gather any evidence that may help your case using subpoenas, FOIA requests, discovery motions, motions to compel discovery, and experts as needed,
- Research all potential legal issues that may arise in your case or trial,
- Advise you as to any expert witnesses you may need for consultation or testimony at trial to prove liability or damages,
- Negotiate with the insurance company to get a full and fair settlement as quickly as possible, and
- Try your case to a jury if the insurance company does not agree to pay the fair value of your case.
Your Berkeley County car accident attorneys at the Seaton Law Office have years of experience collecting damages from insurance companies in all types of personal injury cases including car accidents.
When you choose our Moncks Corner, South Carolina, car accident law firm to handle your case, you will receive personal attention directly from your car accident attorney.
We make communication with our clients a priority, answer your questions, and keep you up to date on what is happening in your case throughout the process.
Whether you were involved in a single-vehicle crash, a multi-vehicle crash, a trucking accident, or a motorcycle collision, we have gotten settlements or verdicts for clients in similar situations.
When you retain the Seaton Law Office, you aren’t just a paycheck for our firm – you are now a friend and client who has been hurt through no fault of their own and our job is to recover the maximum amount of damages possible on your behalf.
They are very good at what they do! Go see them today and be worry free!
– Kipp Cavadias
Great Lawyer, will definitely use again when needed. Thank You Beau!
– Charles McGee
He truly cares about his clients!! A wonderful lawyer!!
– Lamarr Richardson
Learn more about
auto accident law in South Carolina
Do I Need a Lawyer After an Auto Accident?
You are not legally required to have an attorney for your car wreck case. But do you want to get paid? Do you want to get paid the full amount that you are owed by the insurance company?
Insurance companies will do everything they can to avoid paying or to limit your claim – they will claim the accident was your fault, that there is no liability, that you were “comparatively negligent,” or that you are exaggerating your injuries.
Your car accident lawyer knows the insurance company’s tricks, how to get a quick settlement whenever possible, and how to litigate your case when the insurance company refuses to pay.
What Types of Car Accident Cases Do We Accept?
We have extensive experience handling car accident claims and accept most types of accident cases including:
- Auto accidents,
- Motorcycle crashes,
- Trucking accidents,
- Moped accidents,
- Pedestrian accidents,
- Drunk driving/ DUI accidents,
- Single-vehicle crashes, and
- Multiple-vehicle accidents.
Sources of Recovery
To recover damages after your car accident, we must be able to prove liability and damages, and there must be a source of recovery.
Depending on the facts of your case, we may identify multiple defendants/ sources of recovery including:
- The at-fault driver’s insurance policies,
- Third-party drivers’ insurance policies,
- The at-fault driver’s personal assets,
- The at-fault driver’s employer,
- Businesses or property owners who contributed to unsafe conditions,
- Manufacturers, distributors, or sellers of a defective auto part that caused the crash,
- Your own uninsured/ underinsured policies, or
- Any party who can be held liable for the crash and their insurance policies.
How Do You Prove Liability After a Car Accident?
We will need to gather evidence that we can present to the insurance company or a jury to prove the other driver’s liability in your case.
This could include:
- Photos or video of the damaged vehicles,
- Photos or video of the roadway or surrounding area,
- Eyewitness accounts (including your testimony),
- Medical records and photos or video of your injuries,
- Expert testimony and accident reconstruction, and
- Police reports or the at-fault driver’s conviction for a traffic violation related to your crash.
Ready To Speak With An Attorney?
Let’s discuss the details of your case and see if we can help.